Monday, October 24, 2011

We come from good stock.

We purchased an iPad for important things. Things like showing people pictures and information about the country we'll be moving to.  And of course we DO use it for that, but only about 8% of the time.  The other 92% of its usage is for things like this:

Family Portraits.

Yours Truly.
The father of my future children.

Baby Sister.

Sister In-Love

Sister In-Love's love.


aaaaand Buddy.

It was worth every penny.

(P. S. Every time I look at the picture of Buddy I can't. stop. laughingggg.)

Parents In-Love


  1. Hahahahaha this is hilarious!!!!! You can do this on iPad??? I think I need one.

    - Sarah

  2. I love them all! And Buddy's is so weird because it still looks awkwardly human.

  3. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA awesome!!!! My husband would LOVE this post! Gotta go share it!